Membership for the 2016-2017 season is now open (runs until 31 October 2017)
Please use our online membership form. You can join the club on the day of the race but it is preferrable if you sign up online. NB: the Manawatu Triathlon Club financial year ends on 31st October each year.
Club member benefits
- No charge for race entry - all other competitors (non-members) pay $20 per adult, $10 for children, capped at $40 for family - for each event.
- Free entry to all club events - Triathlon & Duathlon series; Dash & Splash; Mountain Bike Duathlon events; Club relay events.
- Faster registration on race day - collect own race tag and sign a sheet - that is it.
- Included - club training on Saturday mornings at the Lido; Spin classes at City Fitness during the winter months. Also any other training under offer by the club at various times (e.g. this year we offered yoga).
- Manawatu Tri junior and tri youth squads (free for club members): http://triclub.co.nz/manawatu-junior-and-youth-triathlon-squads
- Individual member (19 yrs and Over): $80
- Under 19 years (School): $50
- Family membership: $200
Joining the club
You can either Sign up online or at one of our races
Note for TriNZ members
You can also join Triathlon New Zealand (TRIBE). Joining TRIBE gives you race entry discounts to the following events: Ironman NZ, Taupo 70.3, Challenge Wanaka, Challenge Wanaka Half, Sovereign Tri Series, and any International races that require one-day race licenses. You also receive a member benefits card with over $100 worth of benefits and most importantly you are supporting the growth and development of Triathlon in New Zealand. For further details CLICK HERE.