Monday 12th FEB 2018
Monday 19th FEB 2018
Monday 26th FEB 2018
Monday 5th MAR 2018
Monday 12th MAR 2018
ENTRY FEES - Sorry! No Refunds
Online Entries close off at 8 pm on 9th February 2018
Before 9th February 2018:
- Individual child (all 5 events) $20 (GST incl.) OR
- Family of 4 or more (all 5 events) $60 (GST incl.) OR
- CLUB MEMBERS FREE (you must pre-register by 9th February to get free entry using the member entry form)
After 9th February 2018:
- Individual child (all 5 events, there is no $5 entry for each race you must pay for the race series) $25 (GST incl.) OR
- Family of 4 or more (all 5 events) $75 (GST incl.)
HOW TO ENTER
Enter and pay online by 9th February 2017
Club members (2017-18 season) Click here
Non members Click here
We must receive full payment and a signed Parent’s/Legal Guardian’s consent form waiver to complete your registration.
4-6 years 300 m run / 600 m cycle / 1 length swim*
7 year olds 750 m run / 1.5 km cycle / 25 m swim
8-9 years 750 m run / 1.5 km cycle / 50 m swim
10-12 years 1.5 km run / 3 km cycle / 100 m swim
*Freyberg indoor teaching pool.
See race maps here
Skoglund Park and Freyberg Community Pool, Palmerston North
EVENT CAR PARKING
Vautier Park, Puriri Terrace, PN
Red Sox Clubrooms, Tremaine Avenue, PN
Freyberg High School, Freyberg Street, PN
From 4.30pm Check-in (Register on the day)*
5.20pm 7-9 years start
6.00pm 4-6 years start
6.30pm 10-12 years start
*Registration closes 15 minutes prior to each race start time.
If the weather conditions are doubtful on event day, please listen to the cancellation service on radio More FM from 3:00 pm.
EVENT RULES - Must Read!
- All Participants and Parents/Legal Guardians MUST read the event rules and regulations then sign the consent form waiver before registering for the event.
- Course marshals MUST be obeyed at all times.
- An approved helmet MUST be worn during the cycle leg. Helmet must be fastened before mounting the bike and should not be unfastened until dismounting the bike.
- Shoes and T-shirts must be worn during the run and cycle legs of the race.
- Participants not complying with event rules will be subject to disqualification.
- Participants will complete the race once they have touched the end of the swimming pool, following the swim leg.
- Only participants are allowed in the transition area.
GOT A QUESTION?
To find out more please call Andy & Lenka 355 2643 or Deb 027 4390651.
Like us on Facebook here